NeedHelp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

88cutlasssupreme19

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2019
Can somebody tell me what this is called and where it is supposed to plug into? I had it plugged in to the hole that said cap and it would start up then every couple of days I would have to unplug it and plug it back in then it would start up again. Won't start at all without it. And today I broke it off in there trying to plug it in .

Attachments

• 20190504_175620.jpg
    20190504_175620.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 20190504_175558.jpg
    20190504_175558.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 255

88cutlasssupreme19

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2019
Somebody posted A pic on another forum and he had his plugged in to the "power" hole and he had a different one in the "batt" one. I only have one plug and nothing in the power or battery hole. Im trying to figure out what its called because I have to get another one and I can't tell people what its called lol will it hurt when I get the new one to put it in each one and see which one makes it start?

88cutlasssupreme19

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 4, 2019
It broke off in there. The car gives me Trouble all time. This plug falls out or I kick it trying to get in. And it will lose all power and die then I plug it back in and I'm back on the road. But I was putting it in the "cap" hole for a year. Now today it wouldn't start and I was doing what I always do and it broke off in there.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Crimp a spade connector on the end and plug it into one of the unused ports. The lugs have a split that works perfectly. Check the port is hot with a test light. Orange with black is power accessories, I think.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor