Never discounting a source of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden73

n00b
Aug 15, 2021
Don't have a g-body (at least I don't think so) just a 73 Riv. But I have picked up a few things along the way.

Attachments

• 20200712_151642.jpg
    20200712_151642.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 86
Reactions: 4 users

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Please show parts inventory first then we shall judge
Welcome to the forum where are you from partner

1320John$$$

G-Body Guru
Sep 18, 2019
Pennsylvania
Parts inventory? Just the 73, which is intact.

Chicagoland.
Welcome from Pennsylvania
People worth their salt in the car forum have a large parts inventory to show they’ve made mistakes along the way and then there are those of us who just buy a car as is and join the forum and some of us like to build our own to suit our needs

Golden73

n00b
Aug 15, 2021
Thanks. My first vintage car. Never had the $ or the time for one before now. I bought it in that condition (save a few minor repairs) mostly because I have neither the space or the skills to do repairs.

Reactions: 1 user

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Don't have a g-body (at least I don't think so) just a 73 Riv. But I have picked up a few things along the way.
Welcome to GBF Golden, from Seattle, Wa.
I had a '67 Riv that I bought from a friend I grew up with, which ended up catching fire a few months later because of a bad fuel hose. I picked up a '68 Riv after that and enjoyed it for a couple of years. All that happened in the early 1980's when I was in my early 20's.
Your's is a nice color that shows the body lines well👍

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor