New booty from AtLanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuuCeD82ReGaL

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2008
Marietta Ga
Hey whats up everyone the names Nate and im So excited I found this site! I just bought a Lowrider 82 regal last night and as a matter of fact just dropped it off the trailer this morning. Picked it up from Tennessee . Anyway I have tons of questions so I hope I can get plenty of help in here and start to call this place home. :wink:

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
welcome aboard.

KrisW

G-Body Guru
Oct 24, 2007
Lakeland, FL
JuuCeD82ReGaL said:
I just bought a Lowrider 82 regal last night...I have tons of questions so I hope I can get plenty of help in here and start to call this place home. :wink:

We definitely CAN help you if your car is too low! Plenty of guys here with parts to help out!

Really, though, welcome aboard!

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
welcome to the site!

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
JuuCeD82ReGaL said:
Hey whats up everyone the names Nate and im So excited I found this site! I just bought a Lowrider 82 regal last night and as a matter of fact just dropped it off the trailer this morning. Picked it up from Tennessee . Anyway I have tons of questions so I hope I can get plenty of help in here and start to call this place home. :wink:
Welcome brother!! We hope to see some pictures of that new ride of yours. We like pictures on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor