New build for Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
Went by the body shop at lunch today. The rear spoiler is just laid on there, so the gaps will get better once it's taped and torqued down. I just wanted to see it on the car.

Xb8cWWJ.jpg

SOTpCC3.jpg

nMlZDvq.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Wow, bet you can't wait for it all to come together

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
Wow, bet you can't wait for it all to come together

I'm getting a anxious, while at the same moment I'm dreading working in the garage during central Tx. summer. I'm not as young as I used to be, lol. And if I'm honest with myself, I'm really not looking forward to all of the wiring required to support all the new electronic doodads in the car. I think that's enough bitching, I'm blessed to have the knowledge, and financial ability to f*** around with this hotrod hobby.

Reactions: 4 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I'm getting a anxious, while at the same moment I'm dreading working in the garage during central Tx. summer. I'm not as young as I used to be, lol. And if I'm honest with myself, I'm really not looking forward to all of the wiring required to support all the new electronic doodads in the car. I think that's enough bitching, I'm blessed to have the knowledge, and financial ability to f*** around with this hotrod hobby.

Rightfully so though, you are far ahead of the game realizing that and are man enough to admit it

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
Mirrors on, Kindig door handles in and operational. Says he's working the front bumper now.

1D22pJw.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I like the newer Kindig handles much better than the weird shaped ones

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
I like the newer Kindig handles much better than the weird shaped ones

I get what he was trying to do though. He's replicating the blade style door handle from the 70s & 80s, and the push button from the 50s & 60s with the other style

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor