New build for Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
So .638 with a 1.5 rocker like the card said. The exhaust is the important one for Piston to valve anyway. Intake is more forgiving.

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
So .638 with a 1.5 rocker like the card said. The exhaust is the important one for Piston to valve anyway. Intake is more forgiving.

We were actually running a larger cam (same base circle) with a smaller chamber (64cc) when Michelle was racing with this motor. Older style AFR 1050s w/10cc dome pistons. So V to P clearance was a non issue for me.
7XZurWQ.jpg

Last edited:

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
Headed off to the chassis shop tomorrow to get the cage & anti-roll bar installed. Sounds like a good time to get the garage clean, lol.

Reactions: 1 user

David.C

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2012
Well… I’m at an impasse now. The drivetrain & suspension are done. I still have electrics, fuel, brakes, exhaust and steering column to figure out. So that means I’m real close to paint and body time. I just need to decide if I’m willing to risk scratching new paint or put the whole car together and then blow it apart. Problem is I know me… :( Once it’s a driver, I won’t want to take it all apart again, lol.

Steveshow

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 13, 2015
I all depends on what the wife wants... LOL. At least you have her on your side. Mine wants to run me out of the house every time UPS drops off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor