new cutlass in the mix from pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

chophead

Greasemonkey
Apr 25, 2015
pa hill billy hell
Hi, I am from central Pennsylvania and my familys hotrod was a 71 dunebuggy my wife and I built back in 1995. Since we are getting older and the buggy was getting smaller... we decided to sell our toy and build a full size gm car. Since novas and camaros are crazy with the pricing and a corvette will not fit the kids, I came across a 1982 with a small block chevy and a th350 for a great price. A young kid owned it and the story goes it was a trade on a truck he had. So of course I was very very careful on how much I was willing to spend. But she has great oil pressure and runs really good plus the trans is definitely not stock. 2 flowmasters that are 3inches and a posi rear round it out. She has a few 442 parts I will windup getting rid of like the rally dash and door panels. The interior needs the most love and I know the drag car setup she has now has gotta go.
We did just buy the 1st biggest part towards the pro touring . New 17x8 rims at Carlisle yesterday. Now I gotta buy some new treads.
So thats my story. Also if any guys here from central pa need any machining or welding/bbody work I am always willing to help. I will post pics soon. Thanks!

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
Welcome. I'm from western PA.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
welcome ,

and do you travel with body tools ? room & board will be supplied.

dave
from toronto

chophead

Greasemonkey
Apr 25, 2015
pa hill billy hell
I am a wh*re, pay me and I preform! You live in God's land lol. I use to do onsite rv repair because of 7 camp grounds around while doing bodywork 9hr a day. And yes I stayed very busy. I just think it mite cost alot to ship my body tools and air compressor lol. But if I ever ride my chopper up that way I will stop in. And my names Scott btw. Thanks again.

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

mymontess

Greasemonkey
Dec 23, 2014
North York, Ontario, Canada
Hello & welcome from Toronto, Canada.
Show us some pix!

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Ah central PA! I used to live in Shippensburg, work in Mechanicsburg and right up 11 from Carlisle. Now I'm back in eastern PA near Philly. Great place to live.

chophead

Greasemonkey
Apr 25, 2015
pa hill billy hell
Thanks again, funny most of these pa towns or cities I have live in at one time or another. I grew up in Chester. But I gotta admit I love where I live now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor