NEW DAILY DRIVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
sorry guys my girl just bought this 98 civic and its now our daily driver till the el camino is back on the road heres a pic of it..

100_0373.jpg

100_0369.jpg

I don't see any rice there, so no problem at all 8) Nothing wrong with a Civic unless it is riced out with the typical fart can and huge rear wing, don't forget the not painted body kit.

It looks really clean!

not gona lie i had a hondo prelude 99 stick, that car i got for $100, it had 350k miles on it all original everything, i put 40k miles on it in 4 months, sold it to some kid in the next town over for a grand, it was a 5speed, that needed about 8grand into work, such as clutch,breaks,tires,all new gaskets,and new struts all around and some paint..... but hell for $100 i didnt complain it got from a-b in a lil longer than usual, didnt shift always died when u hit the breaks and down shifted cause clutch was gone 🙂 and sorry i didnt rice it out lol the muffler was shot:huge hole

btw that prelude i sold it with 438,186 miles on it and it still ran lol you cant kill em engines.

Excellent choice! One of the last great Japanese small cars. Indestructible so long as you keep up with the timing belt and cooling system maintenance. Plus, the double wishbone Civic chassis is probably the best handling front drive chassis ever made. As an added bonus, if the world goes to sh*t and we face $5-10 a gallon gas, you are far better insulated from the economic problems it will cause than someone with a big V8 as their only car.

Time to get hustling on your Camino! :banana:

I actually know my way around that body style of Civic pretty well, as I fixed about a dozen of them as rebuilders when I was first getting into auto body repair.

They're great little commuter cars if you leave them alone...
But, like any car, they have that little black cloud than hangs over their image from all the people that do them up wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor