New exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
So I finally got new exhaust. Night time is before, daylight is after.

As you can see, my old pipes had about 3in of clearance from the pavement lmao. They were also bent to hell from hitting speed bumps, rusted a little, had the stock cat, and a QTP cutout that I thought was cool so I put it on there. They were 2 1/4 in, had dual mag tips, and a Flowmaster 80 Series.

New pipes are 2 1/2, have a high flow cat, a Super 10, and a 3in stainless tip. Ill see if I can get some audio on here. Sounds a lot better to me.

On a side note, I think these are steel pipes. Not stainless. If you look on the welded spots on the pipes, there is something sprayed there to prevent rust Im guessing. Is there anything like that with which I can coat the entirety of my exhaust with to prevent rust? Something that can take heat? I dont mind reapplying it every now and then if I have to. I just plan to keep these pipes for awhile. If anyone knows a good product, let me know.
IMG_8036[1].JPG
IMG_8037[1].JPG
IMG_8038[1].JPG
IMG_8039[1].JPG
IMG_8041[1].JPG
IMG_8046[1].JPG
IMG_8047[1].JPG
IMG_8048[1].JPG
IMG_8050[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8051[1].JPG
    IMG_8051[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
Heres the audio

Nighttime is before, daytime is after

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor