Not open for further replies.

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
My best luck was with raising the rear of the top bar and keeping the lower bar close to parallel. Make sure the front end is free to move and has enough upward travel.

Reactions: 1 user

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
My best luck was with raising the rear of the top bar and keeping the lower bar close to parallel. Make sure the front end is free to move and has enough upward travel.
My upper arms sit 1" higher on the housing over stock ,but my buddy who used to race made these links that raised his in the same fashion on a stock axle and he said he car hooked on a gravel road ,but alot of reading says to do kinda the opposite this is were I'm kinda lost

SSpev

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2017
If you want correct and useful stick shift info you need to look to those who do it ALL the time. Do NOT rely on anything that works with an auto.
These guys are the answer. http://umtrnorth.com/community/

• Agree

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
20190622_151628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor