New from Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
It is old B&M superjection from 1982, analog fi system, they don't make them anymore, very hard to find.
I found mine from ebay, electronics was broken, injectors leaked. Teared it open and fixed electronics and found refurbished injectors, now works really good. Here is link: http://auto-nomics.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com
Thanks for the link. So you put probably the wildest performance part available in 1985 on your 305? That is so neat that you used a period correct parts. Who cares how much power it makes, it is just neat.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Tomicamino

Greasemonkey
Supporting Member
Aug 27, 2019
Finland
Welcome, Ohio here. Probably only a half a dozen El Camino's in all of Finland. Nice job, enjoy.
No way, GM dealer sold over 500 5th gen Caminos back in the days, lots of earlier bodies, many imported by individuals from Finland, mine is also imported by someone in 1990.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor