new from kamloops bc

Status
Not open for further replies.

79mali

n00b
May 27, 2014
i drive and am building up my 79 malibu, so far it has a 80-85 350 sbc, headers, manifold,holley 600 carb, line lock, dual exhaust straight pipes dump before the rear axle, and some interiour/exteriour mods
IMG_2380.JPG

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
Welcome! I hope you could take some video of driving BC for us? Even with the 79 mali taking center stage its hard not to notice that beautiful country in the background poking out at the edges of your pix

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
i drive and am building up my 79 malibu, so far it has a 80-85 350 sbc, headers, manifold,holley 600 carb, line lock, dual exhaust straight pipes dump before the rear axle, and some interiour/exteriour mods View attachment 37390
Welcome also, from Calgary AB!

canadianGMCgirl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2014
Leduc,Alberta,Canada
Welcome to the forum! Nice little car you have there! Im a BC girl..now living in Alberta...Miss the mountains somedays..my Dad used to live in Kamloops a few years back,I miss Knouff lake...good fishing!

79mali

n00b
May 27, 2014
thanx for the welcomes, cool to be welcomed to a forum with fellow gbody fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor