New gbody owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

83preezy

n00b
May 21, 2019
I need the grill,and both front seats for my grandprix its an 83....plus if anyone can show me an original pic under the hood of one that'll help me finish her off.......

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
I have a bone-stock '86 if that helps.. 305. I could snap a pic under the hood for you real quick. Just let me know where to focus the pics, or just say "Everywhere" :D

Don't have a grill. Have a couple darker gray buckets (no tracks) if its a bucket seat car with a gray interior.

-Gonz

83preezy

n00b
May 21, 2019
I have a bone-stock '86 if that helps.. 305. I could snap a pic under the hood for you real quick. Just let me know where to focus the pics, or just say "Everywhere" :D

Don't have a grill. Have a couple darker gray buckets (no tracks) if its a bucket seat car with a gray interior.

-Gonz

-Gonz
OK that's what I need I have a stock 305,and the seats what's our price,i think I need the tracks tho my driver seat is electric but can I have a pic of all what u got plz!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor