New guy 79 cut project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naut79cut

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2016
Hey everyone im new to the forum looking 79 cutlass bumpers and grille any help is appreciated looking forward to meeting the g body nation. Also if anyone has any info on good reasonably priced chrome shops please reply

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum. We have a for sale section that might help you on your parts hunt. Post a few pics of your Cutlass.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Reactions: 1 user

Mike buttafuoco

Apprentice
Sep 27, 2016
Carlisle, pa
Welcome from CARLISLE pa. In Harrisburg there is librandi's right outside the airport. He is not cheap, however, excellent!!! You can see their advertisement on "MyClassic Car." I used them to chrome some pulleys a while back and he was able to tell me over the phone the price. Just a thought for ya.

Naut79cut

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 13, 2016
Welcome from CARLISLE pa. In Harrisburg there is librandi's right outside the airport. He is not cheap, however, excellent!!! You can see their advertisement on "MyClassic Car." I used them to chrome some pulleys a while back and he was able to tell me over the phone the price. Just a thought for ya.

Thanks I'll check them out

carnell

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 28, 2015
Wisconsin
Hey everyone im new to the forum looking 79 cutlass bumpers and grille any help is appreciated looking forward to meeting the g body nation. Also if anyone has any info on good reasonably priced chrome shops please reply
Welcome to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor