new guy coming in fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

stryfe101

n00b
Mar 28, 2006
new guy coming in from the import world

hey guys, I found this place after a quick google search. I just wanted to say hi and see all the cool stuff around here. I used to be a g-body owner for a few years when I had an 86 regal limited for which I had biiiig plans for
1-4-2-1035388131.jpg

1-3-5-1035388120.jpg

yes I autocrossed it....bone stock
then 5 years ago I got into the import community and bought this
oldpic.jpg

which now looks like this
galaxy_2403S.jpg

I then sold my best freind that I had owned for many years before a couple of months after the Nissan purchase due to "friends" suggestions, and within 4 months of the guy buying it from me, he totalled it :( Well due to some recent events in my life those people are no longer my friends, and they no longer influence my car buy preferences. Also i'm about done with the Nissan and its time to get back to my roots and hopefully in the next year or so before prices go up too high on them i'll get back into a g-body(not sure which yet..i like the malibus, and the elcy's, but i'm thinking of leaning back to the regal) and add some pro touring flair to it. For now though i'm just gonna sit back and lurk, and ask questions and share some of the limited knowledge I still have.

Later guys!
Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor