New Guy from Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

killianz79

n00b
Jan 24, 2008
Michigan
I just found this forum and figured I'd join, it looks pretty cool!! It looks like there are a lot of cool cars on this site too!

I also have something that someone on this site might be looking for...I own a 1979 Cultass Supreme that im willing to sell if anyone is interested? It's a currently ground up resto that is still in process but I have everything you need to finish and I have already done a ton to it....Just wondering if there is anyone out there that likes 79 Cutlass as much as I do and would like to finish it the way they want!

I joined this site also because of my 86 Monte SS that i have owned for the last 5 years. I'm the 2nd owner. when I bought it the car had 47k miles on it. It now has 53k. I still have the orig motor but replaced it and it now has a new built 350SB. I have a ton of Pics but I have to first figure out how to post them!

This is a pic from a calender it was in 2 years ago.
What do you think? Thanks
05-20.jpg
[/img]

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
that car looks so amazing. very well done welcome to the site!

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
Very nice! That is one wicked looking Monte!Looks like it is hauling AZZZZ when it is standing still.

1980Gbody

Greasemonkey
Mar 17, 2007
Warren MI
nice ride
were at in michigan?
im in warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor