New Guy here from NC! Just bought my 1st Cutlass also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Fast

n00b
Aug 15, 2009
North Carolina
Hey guys,
Im new to G-Body world. I have been building foxbody Mustangs for the past few years. Currently have 2, one 88 t-top car, and 92 supercharged coupe. Also have a 72 split bumper camaro drag car. Has blown Alky big block. A 1988 Thunderbird Sport also and the newest addition is my 1988 Cutlass. T-Tops, stock 307ci, automatic, factory a/c still works, 90k original miles. Still learning about the car, been a while since I worked on a GM product. I will be needing a new dash for the car if you have one for sale. Interior is gray.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and soaking up some information about G-Body's.
Plans for the Cutlass so far is just a set of headers, flowmasters, aluminium intake and edelbrock carb. Thats really all I plan to do with it. Want to keep it fairly close to stock. Gonna be my sunday car! lol

will get pics of all the cars sometime in the next week....

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome to the site!

Live Fast

n00b
Aug 15, 2009
North Carolina
Thanks!

Still trying to figure everything out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor