New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMS442

n00b
Jul 26, 2020
I have kept up and read this forum for a long time and finally join when I need to sell my 87 olds 442. Great site for all G-body lovers. I posted the car on the for sale forum for any body interested. Sam 334-324-9067. only 9800 miles! Thanks for letting me join. I bought a new one and owned it 14 years before it was stolen. This is my 3rd one!!!!!!!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Welcome. Better late than never.

Just a tip:

Take copious amounts of pictures of EVERYTHING at every angle. Pretend you're taking pictures of your newborn kid. Or one of those "influencers" on Instagram or something taking a picture of the cornflakes they pooped out. Lots of good quality pics can answer a lot of insipid questions. For that kind of coin your asking, people WILL ask before dropping that many Benjis.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor