New here. Hello to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Hello everyone. New to the forum. I am a dual Regal owner. One is a good to go 86 Regal with a mildish 383, and 200R, 3.73 gears. My latest ride is a basket case 80 regal which will eventually become my test bed for my first LS ground up build, with future addition of turbos yada yada. Anyways good to be here, I plan to utilize the wanted ad sections immediately as I'm looking for fenders and front header loaded, bumper,and misc parts.

Attachments

• 20200705_164709.jpg
    20200705_164709.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 146
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone. New to the forum. I am a dual Regal owner. One is a good to go 86 Regal with a mildish 383, and 200R, 3.73 gears. My latest ride is a basket case 80 regal which will eventually become my test bed for my first LS ground up build, with future addition of turbos yada yada. Anyways good to be here, I plan to utilize the wanted ad sections immediately as I'm looking for fenders and front header loaded, bumper,and misc parts.
WELCOME to the G body family!!!! Looks like you have a beautiful 86 Regal! Glad you found us, I think you will enjoy it immensely!

Will

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Looks like a really nice clean Regal. I’m partial to the 383/2004r combo.

Reactions: 1 user

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Welcome.

Got pics of your rides? What are the specs on your 383? Just out of curiosity.

Reactions: 1 user
Dec 13, 2020
Wow. . . Looks really clean. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor