CUTLASS new here, please help. 1986 cutlass salon (307) G body emissions controls parts removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve S

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 22, 2022
I want to remove emissions controls from 1986 cutlass salon (307) G body. I don't want to do a hack job.

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
What controls exactly?

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
I'll send you some pics of my 86, Y code 307. You have to be aware you will need stand alone Olds HEI. And non computer Carb. If you use the Edlebrock 1400 series you will need carb spacer or the linkage will hit EGR Valve boss.

If you had TBI (15 psi electric pump), you also need the Holley 12-886 bypass style fuel pressure regulator. If you had the CCC (C3) Carb you can just use the mechanical fuel pump as is.

..........................................................................................
I wasn't able to get pics for you this past weekend, but should be out there tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor