New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hey everyone, just joined.

I am 28 and have been a g-body fan since I was 16. My first gbody was an '87 Buick Regal with a 307. Then I owned an '86 Regal. After that I had an '85 Buick TType. Currently I have 2 gbodys :D

The first is a '86 Olds Salon. I am working on swapping the hurt 307 for a SBC. I know alot of Olds guys don't like that, but I have always wanted a Cutlass with a sbc. A friend of mine used to have one and I always envied it. I hope to have it done in the next few weeks. I got the 307 ready to pull and the sbc ready to go in. I bought some Hooker headers and plan on getting the Summit header back exhaust. The transmission is a built 200r4 by Extreme Automatics. The transmission also has a transbrake 8)

My other gbody is an '87 Buick Turbo T. The engine is out of it right now getting built. The turbo V6 is the stock block, featuring a girdle, forged crank, billet rods and forged pistons. It also has ported stock heads and intake with ATR headers and a bunch of other goodies. I am hoping to hit high 9's with it this summer while still being a decent street car and not a race car.

Here are some pics:
car1.jpg

oldsside.jpg

KevinB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 11, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
Eric_Monteman said:
Welcome, your T-type is deadly! gotta love a 9sec. street/strip gbody :D

Thanks. I will get some better pics up when I get the engine in. Right now I'm focused on the Cutlass. I hope to get the 307 pulled tomarrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor