new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
hey everyone new on this site and figured would say hello. great site and good people on here. looking forward to getting a gbody thus spring/summer.
WELOCME to the site!!! Glad you could join us!! A lot of great people with a lot of wisdom on here. What kind of G are you looking for!?

Reactions: 1 user

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Welcome from Maryland!!

Hutch

Reactions: 1 users

Hooligan85MCSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 13, 2020
If i had my pick of the group it would be a malibu i have always liked them. I dont think go wrong with any g-body they all have their charms.

Several years ago my brother's friend had a 79 Malibu. My bro approached him and asked how much to let it go. "Not for sale."
... He ended up selling it to a nephew for $3800. Car was be
If i had my pick of the group it would be a malibu i have always liked them. I dont think go wrong with any g-body they all have their charms.

They're out there man. If ur seriously in the market I'd be more than happy to help u look. Say the word ☺️

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor