New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olds G's

Greasemonkey
Apr 6, 2020
CT
Hello all,
New to the site and I'd like to say hello! Pictured is our 1987 Cutlass Brougham. It is a true survivor, second owner. Always garaged with 99K on it. The only non original item is the water pump (I still have it). Carb, alternator, starter and all else is original to the car. Typical wear and tear items of course have been replaced; shocks, brake lines (from Inline Tube). Also in the garage is our 1988 Cadillac Brougham D body with 92K. Same condition. All original including the water pump. Underneath it now with brake and fuel lines by Inline Tube. I have all the factory manuals for both including green pages, white pages, Fisher body, electrical troubleshooting, standard parts catalog, etc. I'm happy to help if anyone needs a reference.
Cutlass at home rev 3.jpg

-Ken

Reactions: 6 users

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Welcome to the forum from MA , last time I seen that color was back in 80's and not to many on a Cutlass sharp looking.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor