NEW HERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrman2515

n00b
Oct 1, 2021
Hey Guys,
Im Manny im 26, ima a self taught jack of all trades, master of none, Im looking foward to getting some and ideas from you guys. I have a all original 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Body by Fisher ive been working on little by little for the last couple years. Let me know what yall think will post more pics soon.
20210215_101419.jpg
IMG_20190720_090439562.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Welcome to GBF mrman, from Seattle, Wa. with a '78 Caballero and '79 El Cam.
Lookin' good there. Whereabouts do you call home? What kind of plans do you have for the Monte?

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Welcome!

Reactions: 1 user

86442NH

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 1, 2021
Im new too..... welcome. These people are awesome.....you came to the right place!

mrman2515

n00b
Oct 1, 2021
Welcome to GBF mrman, from Seattle, Wa. with a '78 Caballero and '79 El Cam.
Lookin' good there. Whereabouts do you call home? What kind of plans do you have for the Monte?
Im from San Antonio,TX
I Have a list of things i want to do ,
I have a rusted floor pan for starts so thats the major right now because i got some bucket seats getting done for it ,i also upholstered my own door panels from scratch my old ones were pretty bad
i also gotta do some body work as you can see my front clip is pretty cracked from wife tapping a pole at the super market smh
i have some luxor 14s that i plan on putting on when i get my air ride done, i really want to make a daily lowrider out of it but i got alot to go.
gunna start sanding and priming it this week so i will keep you updated.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Greeting from AZ. Your car has lot of potential. Keep doing those things that makes your car your car. That's what it's all about. There is tons of knowledge here as you will soon find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor