New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Malibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 8, 2022
Hi everyone. My name is Nick. Im new here but have owned my malibu since 2001. Ive finally decided to make an account but have learned a lot from just searching etc before on here. A little about the malibu.
1980 2 door. Build sheet shows it being sold new about 15 mins from where I live. If interested, I can find some pictures and post them.

Reactions: 1 user

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
You've come to the right place. There is a lot of knowledge here. The build sheet is always something that is sought after. It is essentially the book of what your car came with. We love pictures here so post them and tell us of your plans for your Malibu.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr.Malibu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 8, 2022
Thank you. The plans I have are changing the interior from maroon to black, swapping to a muncie 4 speed and finishing the small black. I have a lot of the interior parts to change but still need a few things. Bucket seats are from a m80 but need to get upholstery and carpet, tilt and floor shift steering shaft cover and Im looking to change my sweep gauges to round. Still looking for one that has the wiper switch and defrost button. I've changed from landau to standard. It currently has a goodmark 2in cowl hood and has most exterior trim removed to change paint colors.

Attachments

• mymalibu.jpg.jpg
    mymalibu.jpg.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 57
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you. The plans I have are changing the interior from maroon to black, swapping to a muncie 4 speed and finishing the small black. I have a lot of the interior parts to change but still need a few things. Bucket seats are from a m80 but need to get upholstery and carpet, tilt and floor shift steering shaft cover and Im looking to change my sweep gauges to round. Still looking for one that has the wiper switch and defrost button. I've changed from landau to standard. It currently has a goodmark 2in cowl hood and has most exterior trim removed to change paint colors.
Welcome Nick! And great looking Malibu!!

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Welcome, and we all love pics of the cars and progress!

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Nice ride. Welcome from SW Georgia. I converted my EL C from an automatic to a Muncie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor