New in 2014 PST Now Carries Northern Performance Radiato

Status
Not open for further replies.

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ

Handling performance and engine performance go hand and hand in the muscle car hobby. The key to a great performing muscle car is consistency. One way to keep things in check is with PST’s high performance radiators. A cooler running engine performs better with consistent power throughout its range. PST’s high flow aluminum radiators accomplish that with many performance saving features:

• Lighter that OEM copper/brass, but have up to 75% more cooling capacity
• All welded construction – No Gaskets
• Reinforced die stamped tanks for longevity
• Billet machined filler necks for better pressure control
• Thick upper and lower hose connections to ensure no leaks

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I never came across that brand but they have some nice products to go along with the rad. Do you also carry the accessories? It's great they make their products in the US

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ
Yes we carry all of their accessories ( mounting flanges, shrouds and fans). But you will need to inquire about them or ask me. The one thing that they offer that I like is the customer radiator kits. The kit includes the a Rad blank, connections, billet filler neck and drain c*ck so you can build your own custom configuration. The offer many different size kits to meet your needs.

Here is an example:

http://www.northernfactory.com/HIGH_PER ... RS/209620B

Thanks
James

Brother Al

Greasemonkey
Jan 26, 2010
Westfield, Mass
Keeping Americans Employed! Excellent James!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor