New Jersey Oldsmobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
If you live in new Jersey and you have an Oldsmobile. I thought you might like to know as of this week there's a brand new chapter of the OCA the garden State rockets. The ocas by laws are being rewritten and I think a lot of us G-Body guys are going to like the changes. One thing being changed is my daughter Lauren is soon to be the youngest ever member of the OCA her idea. If you're interested I'll post a picture of the form below and if you want contact information pm me.
11150.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I wish Lauren good luck in her new adventure!
Thanks Bruce she's all hyped up. I personally was never a car club guy nor am I a purist when it comes to putting them back together but the changes to the bylaws are going to be big changes to the club so we'll see

Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
You know I was really hoping when Lauren got me into this it would bring out some of you guys from jersey or eastern PA or Maryland? or Delaware? NY has there own chapter. I'm trying to set something up at a dragstrip for next year like a show and go

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor