new kid asking stupid questions. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2015
While lookin for an actual gbody my dad n I are taking a 84ish (can't remember the exact year) caprice wagon and making a 2dr wagon with the help of a 2dr Caprice. My question is what, if any, parts are interchangeable from gbody to bbody and vice versa? Thanks guys.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Engine, accessories, transmission. Headlights. Mirrors. Everything is bigger and wider on the B-Body. I have some 12" front spindles and calipers I ended up not using. All painted and ready to install.

Jan 28, 2015
Well crap. Pretty much what I figured but wanted to make sure. Thanks. Went through a dealership the other day and found a running gbody Buick wagon for 600 green with tan interior. Good or bad? And it was dark so I couldn't look for rust or look at interior or motor. Going back to look at it tomorrow maybe. My dad does paint and fab so paint and rust aren't real concerns. Interior is where I really start shelling out money lol. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor