new malibu owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_cambron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 11, 2007
Nebraska
Hello to all, I am new to the site. I own a 1979 malibu. The car was in pretty good shape when I bought it a couple years ago. I bought it to restore. I am planning on a ground up and I will keep the body and suspension as it was with all new products. I want it to look and sit stock. The car was a v6 with auto on the tree, but i will be putting in a mild 383 and I cant decide if I want to put an auto back in ot convert to 4 or 5 speed. I do know I want to convert it to bucket seats and a floor shift. I am adding alot of newer electronics to the car. Power windows, locks, shaved handles etc.. I will keep posting as we progress. I will be doing this with my wife ( who is also a HUGE malibu fan) and we will do all the work in my garage. The only thing I will send out will be the interior. I will post again soon, again thanks for adding me to your group. C-YA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor