New member 1986 Monte Carlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native_Monte_383

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2017
Hello all, my name is Will. I'm a new forum member from NC. I currently have a 1986 Monte Carlo (non SS) and am in need of Chrome Rocker Panels that go on the bottom of the car, as I am missing a piece, and have a few dings in what is there. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Sorry if this is not the right place for this post. And thanks for having me.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
i have a full set from a 84 sc monte.shoot a pic of ones you need/want.

Reactions: 1 user

Native_Monte_383

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2017
i have a full set from a 84 sc monte.shoot a pic of ones you need/want.
I'm sure the ones you have on the 84 are the same as my 86. I found a few places that sell reproduction chrome parts for the bumpers, but I haven't found reproduction rocker trim. I was hoping to purchase brand new reproduction parts. Does anybody offer them? And what shape are your pieces in? And what are you asking for them? Thanks.

Native_Monte_383

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 19, 2017
Pic of the chrome

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-20-00-26-16-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-20-00-26-16-1.png
    2 MB · Views: 215

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
reproduction is NOT avail on these trims.set i have is good driver quality.86.84(10 piece set.do not have plastic front or rear bumper pieces,but they are reproduced) shipped.pm me if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor