GRAND PRIX New member - 79 Two-tone Green Grand Prix LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyride

n00b
Mar 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just purchased a 79 on eBay. Being an older guy (I was in high school when this car was born), I just couldn't resist the color and the snowflakes. I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm working on it. I'm looking forward to having some fun with it and chatting with you guys about it! I had an '84 Hurst Olds years ago, so it's good to be an owner again!

John

Attachments

• 1979 GP LJ.jpg
    1979 GP LJ.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: 6 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. Congratulations on your purchase. There was a thread on here about that car recently. Looks pretty clean.

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Wow! Another very clean G-Body! Welcome!

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
I seen it on ebay not long ago, seems to me a great car!! enjoy it. Hope to see more pics of it soon

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
That color combo should come with a flashing neon sign that says "1979" over it. ;) Great car and welcome.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor