New Member /floor pan info

Status
Not open for further replies.

LL84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 15, 2021
Hey guys, new here and I'm in Chicago.. Wondering if anyone knows anyone in Illinois that would install a floor pan on an 84 Buick Regal... Any info would be appreciated.. Thanks

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Welcome to GBF from Seattle, Wa.
There are several members in Illinois, probably a few who can help, or suggest some tips.

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
Welcome from Central Illinois. I did my own in sections . If you decide to do it yourself was more manageable than trying for a 1 piece

Reactions: 1 user

LL84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 15, 2021
Welcome from Central Illinois. I did my own in sections . If you decide to do it yourself was more manageable than trying for a 1 piece
OK great I'll keep that in mind.. Can I ask where you got your floor pan from?.. Thanks

JohnIL

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2020
Central Illinois
Another welcome from Central Illinois. I welded mine in in pieces too. I ordered floor pan replacement panels (they can be purchased as halfs or quarters) and cut out only portions I needed. Smaller patches was easier than taking on the whole floor at once. I ordered the replacement panels from https://www.ecklers.com/.

John

Reactions: 1 user

LL84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 15, 2021
Another welcome from Central Illinois. I welded mine in in pieces too. I ordered floor pan replacement panels (they can be purchased as halfs or quarters) and cut out only portions I needed. Smaller patches was easier than taking on the whole floor at once. I ordered the replacement panels from https://www.ecklers.com/.

John
Hey John thanks for the link 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor