MONTE CARLO New member/frequent visitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbitHoleSS

G-Body Guru
Dec 8, 2019
Indianapolis
Hello my name is Bo. Im new to forums in general but cant think of a better one. Ive read many build threads on here and learned alot. I wanted a place to document the restoration of my 88 ss. My mom bought this car for me and she just passed. So ive decided to stop neglecting it. My son is 7 he likes to "help" and its fun to teach him something and keep him off youtube. I look forward to all the expert answers i will surely need.

Attachments

• Message_1571589724201.jpg
    Message_1571589724201.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 149
Reactions: 3 users

rustydustydoc

Apprentice
Nov 28, 2019
Welcome! Glad to see another monte on here

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, also glad to see you add to the Monte crew

Reactions: 1 user

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Welcome from WV.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard Bo,
You picked a good forum to help with your build endeavor. By all means get your son involved. One day he'll look back in retrospect and appreciate the interaction he had with you....plus whatever information he gleaned from you.
In the spirit of your mom, make her proud and build that car up to how she would've appreciated it. That's of course if it's not too terminal.
Sorry for you loss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor