New Member from ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Thanks for adding me on here looking forward to learning more about g body's. I have an 1984 Monte Carlo Ss I am rebuilding the engine and have a brand new B&M turbo 350 to go behind her when finshed...

Reactions: 6 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Thanks for adding me on here looking forward to learning more about g body's. I have an 1984 Monte Carlo Ss I am rebuilding the engine and have a brand new B&M turbo 350 to go behind her when finshed...
Welcome aboard from the Ville! This is definitely the place to be to learn some things...a ton of knowledge and cool cars here!
Also, we all love pics so feel free to post some of that SS when you can.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard!
You've discovered the best G-body forum out there.//and you've certainly come to right place to learn about your G-body and G-bodies in general.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Welcome aboard from the Ville! This is definitely the place to be to learn some things...a ton of knowledge and cool cars here!
Also, we all love pics so feel free to post some of that SS when you can.
Thanks I'm in g-town area. I have followed for awhile now and as soon as I figure out how to post some pics of her I will definitely do so .Thanks again

Reactions: 2 users

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Welcome aboard!
You've discovered the best G-body forum out there.//and you've certainly come to right place to learn about your G-body and G-bodies in general.
Thanks I'm super excited and ready to learn.!! Thanks again

Reactions: 2 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Thanks I'm in g-town area. I have followed for awhile now and as soon as I figure out how to post some pics of her I will definitely do so .Thanks again
Not extremely far away....i pass G-town going to lex and southern ky driving for work often. G-body from G-town ;)

Reactions: 1 users

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Not extremely far away....i pass G-town going to lex and southern ky driving for work often. G-body from G-town ;)
That's awesome ya I guess I never thought about that before that would've been a cool name when registering to join.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome from Canada! Post up some pics when you get a chance..

• Agree

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Brodhead, KY. It's about 50 miles South of Lexington. It's good to have another KY guy on here. We've got at least 5 or 6 that I know of on here now.

Definitely post some pics of your SS when you get a chance. We love pics around here.

What are your plans for your car?

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor