New member from Southern New Hampshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhingra

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 28, 2019
Nashua, NH
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be a new member of this forum! From what I've seen so far, it seems that there is a great community with awesome support and enthusiasm!

Some more about me:

I'm a GBody fanatic in search of summer driver. I grew up with a 75 Cutlass Salon (black primer, and WWII style sharks teeth hand painted on front ... I must dig up some pics!), 70 Chevelle SS clone, an 85 Monte (man that car was comfortable ... in sooo many ways!). Work, bands, and responsibilities have kept me from having a pleasure ride!

So ... I'm currently looking for an 83-87 Cutlass, leaning towards a Hurst Olds / 442 as they seem to be in a sweet spot right now (and ... I totally lusted after them when I was in high school!)

Anyhow, no pics at the moment, but wanted to take some time to do my introductory post and start conversing with other forum members!

~ Anand

Reactions: 1 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Welcome ,
It'a great forum , what area do you call home ?

fill in the location part of your profile , it may help you in your car / parts searches in the future

adhingra

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 28, 2019
Nashua, NH
I live in Nashua, NH. Moved here about 20 years ago from the Boston area. It's just over the border from Lowell/Tyngsboro, if you're familiar with the area. great city with a strong sense of identity. Nice mix of people, old and new from varied backgrounds. Still close enough to Boston to go see a Sox game!

The car culture here is geared more towards 90's imports (I'm sure we're not alone in that phenomenon). It will be great to get behind the wheel of a rumbling V8 again!

84GP455

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2007
Methuen Ma.
Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your search, i'm close by in Methuen, Mass. what band are you in?

78chevolds

Greasemonkey
Jun 25, 2013
Welcome from the Boston area. I go up to NH quite frequently to the Whites, to hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor