New Member from the PNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFTay

n00b
Oct 8, 2018
JBLM, WA
Hey guys. I just wanted to introduce myself (my car). I have a 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Salon that's been in the family for a while. My dad got the car from my uncle, who passed away a little over 10 years. He hasn't done too much to the car. He just starts it every now and then to make sure it still runs. I recently got it from him in August and I've made a few mods to it. First, the engine is an Olds 350/ w a 350 trans from a 1972 Cutlass. I recently put in a Comps Mutha Thumpr cam and a Hughes 2500 stall converter. I have an Auburn locker and a set of Summit Racing 3:73 gears that I haven't installed in the 7.5 rear end yet (I know it's a time bomb). I'm trying to keep the car all Olds because my uncle liked the Oldsmobile engine, but I'm really a big fan of the LS. Also, if there was a performance Oldsmobile around today, it would probably have a LS or LT engine in it. I'll probably end up keeping it Olds and finding something else later on to do the LS swap. I thinks that enough babbling for today. I'll create a build thread to show the progress and post pics.

Reactions: 5 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Welcome. Sounds like a nice combo. What part of PNW?

Reactions: 1 user

Doug213xrj

Royal Smart Person
Dec 30, 2011
West Michigan
Hey, Welcome from West Michigan.

Doug

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor