New member, just saying hello and have a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutlassinpieces

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN For now.......
I just picked up a 1980 cutlass body to wrap around the 383 stroker that my '78 firebird fell apart around. The car has no interior, I know any G body seats should work(4 door too?) but what about door panels,dash etc. Will any
'78-'80 tailights work? Great site you all have here and it looks like I'll be around here a bit.

I've had a few before '78 Gran Prix(stolen), '84 Cutlass , '83 Monte Carlo, '85 Regal, and I've had plenty more cars. :wink:

All g body interiors should interchange. Only difference would be athe plastis trim around the rear side glass. That is different on the various cars also varies from year to year. Where are you located. I have a complete cutlass interior in beige. If you are interested pm me. I am in Canada. 4 door door panels and the rear seat are totally different from 2 drs.

I'm in Knoxville, TN so it would be a little far. I found about 15 seats in the junkyard all but one of which were destroyed. the one I should be getting Monday is from an '84 cutlass, I really didn't want the fancy interior(brougham power seats) but it was all I could find. Front and back seat for $30 and they're in good shape. I know its not likely but would a front bech from a '76 ventura work?

Yeah Tennesse is a little far. Shipping would be a killer. I don't see why a Ventura bench would'nt fit. The mounts may be different but it should fit. I can't believe their arn't any g bodys in the wrecking yards there. We have government insurance here and they sell off the wrecks so is't one source if you go direct. They have auctions every week and pretty well every week there is at least one g body.

Plenty of Cutlasses in the junkyard but the interiors are junk, I did pick up a power bench from a supreme though. Now all I need is a back bumper, rear seat, dash pad, and one centercap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor