New Member to the GBody Fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTeamEazy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2018
Recently bought my 87 Monte Carlo with the 305 non ss body is okay condition the guy that had it had a rag top on it but took it off so I have to have the top repaired from that body has some rust in spot which was expected I have the car running now I replaced the alternator battery and the water pump.. im lookin into replacing all the shocks front and rear then replacing brakes car running pretty good on highway and short distances slight sluggish take off but other than that I will be putting a lot of work into this car and I’m ready for whatever this GBody throws at me!

Attachments

• 9D473294-7856-47FE-B0FA-E7A2BA91A6BB.jpeg
    9D473294-7856-47FE-B0FA-E7A2BA91A6BB.jpeg
    328.1 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: 5 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Welcome. We have one small rule around here, 1) pics, we like pics, 2) ask questions, we like to answer questions, 3) contribute what you know, we can always learn something new.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

RedTeamEazy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2018
Welcome. We have one small rule around here, 1) pics, we like pics, 2) ask questions, we like to answer questions, 3) contribute what you know, we can always learn something new.
I sure will anything I need to know I already know to ask y’all guys been following the site for quite a while now but since I went got the monte I went ahead and made an account and I have more pictures coming soon

Reactions: 3 users

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
Welcome. You made a wise choice!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor