New member with an 84 El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugMan08

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2020
Lancaster, PA
Hey everyone, My name is Steve. I just wanted to say thanks for thr awesome forum. I've gotten alot of good info over the past few months from here. I've had my 84 El Camino for about 2 years now and it's gone through alot of changes and currently repainting the car myself. Thr guy before me had it painted a Ford color and I had to get rid of it so I decided on Atomic Orange from the Corvette. It's got a 350/TH350 combo with a mild cam, edelbrock intake, summit carburetor, shift kit, and 3.73 rear end gears. Im 30 years old and still learning alot about cars and learned alot when I had my 72 El Camino years ago. Looking forward to a good time on the forums!
20201213_172241.jpg
20201213_172305.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome Steve, looks like she is coming along nicely

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Hadn't noticed, but glad to see another PA guy

PugMan08

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2020
Lancaster, PA
Hadn't noticed, but glad to see another PA guy
Yeah, seriously. There's a handful of G bodies down here. A guy lives up the road from me has an 80 el camino that caught on fire and melted the interior and the paint. I'll have to get some pictures.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor