Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2017
New to this site, but have gotten help right away! THANKS Located in Louisiana
I have a 1984elky that i'm going to install a 95 LT 1 with 4L60E. grand national rear end, 73 swivel bucket seats. I want to change the dash but don't know if i have the expertise do the job,it's a 59 elky dash. I want tell the other mod I'm doing as the purest really bad mouth the project, but it's what i want to do! Have been collecting parts for over 10 years to do the job and now retired and have built a shop with a lift to get started. Also just inherited a 86 elky hat has been sitting for at least 10 years in my brothers garage, and a 77 corvette that is on the road. Too many projects along with my 1960 Studebaker Hawk.that was restored 26 years ago.

Reactions: 1 user

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
Welcome to the forum from Ontario, Canada. Sounds like your a car guy with projects at ever corner.

Build your car your way and if you don't know how ask, there are great people on this forum that have built unique cars.

Everyone will want to see pics so add a few when you can.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome aboard!

84slow

Greasemonkey
Feb 6, 2017
Ontario.Ca
Welcome from Ontario Canada as well. Looks like you got your hands full with cars but hoist definitely helps.. hope we can help you along as well

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Greetings from dirty Jersey on this site we like to show the work we'd love to see some pictures of your El Camino

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Welcome. Enjoy the forum!

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Welcome from Pgh. Don't worry about the purist. Do it your way. I'm in the process of customizing my 79 Elky into a 2dr wagon with 67-68Firebird taillights in the tailgate,all steel Stinger hood,home made steel rear rollpan. Later will be an SS nose. One of my last projects was a 78 CHEVETTE. I did a 300+hp. 4.3 V-6 ,5speed,narrowed Camaro posi rear, full frame. Man the questions I got about why a Chevette. I hardly look at the Camaros,Chevelles,or other restored cars at car shows.Theyve gotten somewhat boring.I look for what's different to impress me.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor