Status
Not open for further replies.

vlmohr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 3, 2018
Bellevue, IA
Just picked up a 78 Malibu Landau with a blown motor. Has a couple of minor problems other than that. My plans are to build a 383 with a xe270 comp cam (I had this in my Z28) with a 700r4 behind it. Both that I will build. Change the interior to a 2-tone grey. Primarily street some strip when the mood strikes me. Therefor it will get A/C and possibly fuel injection if the funds don't run out. LOL

Reactions: 1 user

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Welcome to the forum. Remember we all like pics

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Welcome!
The funds run out quickly. I'm about 60 percent done, body conversion 79 El Camino into a 2dr. wagon. New 383 and trans. Have Camaro brake conversion and interior parts. Still to come new suspension, rear end, and a Choo Choo SS nose before paint. And I'm temporarily broke. Getting some OT today and next weekend. So building the account back up.
Your in the right place for info and opinions on what and how to build your project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor