Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, we def love to see pics on here of progress

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I just started restoring my 84 T Type this year. I found this site and hope to get some questions answered and post my progress.
I plan on posting pictures soon. When it stops raining.
Hello Mike, welcome to GBF from Seattle, Wa. '78 Caballero and '79 El Camino.
Great site for info. I've learned more about my cars in the past 10-1/2 months than in the 18 yrs before finding this site.

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Welcome, pics needed. You'll find all good people here of varying skill levels and tastes - thanks to the site admin and the people here for that - you'll see.

Reactions: 1 users

Mike231

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 11, 2020
Maryland
Thanks to all. I got busy/distracted but back on track. Taking pics today. I'm ordering parts and it is going to paint very soon.

Reactions: 1 user

Mike231

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 11, 2020
Maryland
I'm back. My plan is to get the T back to "New" as possible. I ordered/ordering carpet, seat covers, headliner, visors, door panels, etc. for the interior. I have new headlight bezels and fillers for the front, and all new tail lights, bumper filler and bezels out back. I have new wheels to put on. It is in pretty good shape, it has been garaged for most of it's life.

It's going to the painter as soon as my parts get here. Still waiting on the rear bumper fillers. IMG_20200720_212626078.jpg

Are these attached pics right? Front.jpg Left side back.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor