Just1Pepsi

n00b
Sep 16, 2024
Hi y'all, I just recently bought a damaged white cutlass supreme that's in amazing shape. She's got a 3.8 Buick that runs amazingly , and a nearly brand new blue interior with the bench seat. She's taken some damage presumably someone ran her through a fence because there's barbed wire scratches in the back fender. And the front fender is caved in big time, there's no bend in the frame though and she's a cruiser. More pictures and updates will be shown in the process of making her beautiful again. I'm glad to be here. IMG_20240913_185541950.jpgIMG_20240913_185550285~2.jpg
IMG_20240913_185624228_HDR.jpg

I've seen worse driving on the road. As long as not structural, your just looking at sheet metal and some minor stuff.

The scoops might be the hardest to find and maybe the priciest.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor