New Old Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancook

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2020
Good catch. No, I'm not a Kamber Kid.....
So, stupid question: why are you worried about camber and bumpsteer in drag racing? Those are turning problems.
If you're going straight, give these guys a shout
Why worry about it? Well, I bracket race and I cross the finish line over 100 mph in the 1/8 mile, plus I'm pacing (watching) the other car to the best of my ability, so I need the car to be very steady. I need the car to be very consistent. I need it to hook up every time. That doesn't take into account that I like my car to look good as well... tires hanging down all c*ck-eyed certainly don't look good or perform good.

Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Why worry about it? Well, I bracket race and I cross the finish line over 100 mph in the 1/8 mile, plus I'm pacing (watching) the other car to the best of my ability, so I need the car to be very steady. I need the car to be very consistent. I need it to hook up every time. That doesn't take into account that I like my car to look good as well... tires hanging down all c*ck-eyed certainly don't look good or perform good.
:ROFLMAO: :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I'm following your post to see what results you may find. I'm running the stock suspension on the Regal and the Sonoma (2in drop) and haven't encountered any kind of problems.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor