new project 95 ford f-150

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Be careful when first starting to drive it. Darned if I know why, but those square ford's had a nasty habit of sticky calipers if you let them park too long without much driving.

oldolds

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2017
pine city/rosaila washington
finally got it running with a new fuel pump in the front tank and finding out someone messed up the ign timing. it is supposed to be timed on the marks on the harmonic balancer at 10 degrees before top dead center not the line by the notch thats 180 out the engine is a351 v8 by the way it sounds good no leaks. i set the timing for 10degrees with the spout out got it running and had to adjust the timing clockwise a bit to smooth it out then plugged the spout in and it smoothed out a bit. i will recheck it with a light as soon as it gets dark . how long does it take the computer to relearn things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor