Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
go here: http://kotv.com/e-clips/news/

And look for the clip titled "New Ride for Airman." You'll need some sort of plugin to actually view it, but its about a guy that got back from Iraq to find his El Camino project all finished up (quite nicely I might add) for him.

Saw this on the news last night and I don't remember all of the details, but thats just cool. Kudos to the shop (against I don't remember, and I don't have the plugin to watch again) who did this.

They really need a way to link directly to a clip, would've made that easier.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
the license plate says it all. :D

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Thats awesome! I like to see things like that. They did a nice job on it too! I'm impressed.

badfishy

n00b
Oct 17, 2007
Oklahoma City
Thats me!

:D

There were something like 60 sponsors...The main body shop was a small chain in Oklahoma City called Body Works Inc. Also, an instructor (I don't want to drop names in this public forum) from a local VoTech school did alot of the engine stuff and coordinated alot of the work, as well as another gentleman from the local El Camino Club.

All in all it's relatively awesome. I do need some help with a couple of things though...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Hey! Welcome to the site, and welcome home! Congrats on the ride.

I'm sure we can be of some help! :D

badfishy

n00b
Oct 17, 2007
Oklahoma City
Awesome, Thanks.

so, here's the dilemma. I have an A6 air conditioning compressor and i've gotten the front and rear brackets from pick-a-part and I have hedman hedders. 1) Am I missing anything? 2) I can't get the pulleys to line up, or the bottom "hook" of there rear bracket to line up to the aftermarket header bracket.

What seems to be my problem? Does anyone have pictures of the setup that I can look at?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor