New roommate for the Regal..... 66 Impala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZRegal

Greasemonkey
Aug 20, 2017
Mesa AZ
I came across a deal too good to pass up so now the Regal needs to share the garage.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 10 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Great deal. When you get it done, be VERY careful with it -where you park, where you drive it, showing the licence plate number in pictures, your house/garage location, etc.

That car will be stolen and stripped in a heartbeat,

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
My momma raised only one dummy and I have a brother. This car will not leave my eyesight when i take it out. Same thing goes for my Regal. I sold my last 66 I restored 17 years ago. I have missed it every since. I finally found a good deal so I jumped on it.

very nice! if you already had a '66 then you know how hard parts are to come by. I've got a '65 SS and '67 (both convertibles) sitting in my driveway behind the privacy fence. come visit and help me fix the '67 :blam:

Reactions: 1 user

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I remember even back in the 80's at least on the east coast 65-6 Impalas suffered from frame rot. My brother has a black (it was poop brown) 66 Impala SS, he probably has 10K in body and paint and the car didn't come off the frame. I say well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor