New Search Enhancements

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I've added a different "search engine" for the site, you'll notice it when you go to search for anything. If it turns out to be useless I'll take it back out again. If you're absolutely against using it, you can change back to the default search and keep your choices, just look for these buttons on the page:

I'd be interested in opinions one way or another.
Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 8.21.30 AM.png

Consider it a trial run both here and on MalibuRacing, just to see how it changes anything traffic wise.

I'll move this post over to forum support after a while, wanted it to be on the radar initially.

Reactions: 2 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I've added a different "search engine" for the site, you'll notice it when you go to search for anything. If it turns out to be useless I'll take it back out again. If you're absolutely against using it, you can change back to the default search and keep your choices, just look for these buttons on the page:

I'd be interested in opinions one way or another.
View attachment 152031

Consider it a trial run both here and on MalibuRacing, just to see how it changes anything traffic wise.

I'll move this post over to forum support after a while, wanted it to be on the radar initially.
Thanks! Is the new search engine a Buick 3.8 Turbo?! :love::D:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor