New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

magik

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 17, 2016
denver colorado
Whats up guys and gals. Just wanted to drop a couple of lines to introduce myself. I go by Magik. No new to g bodies but has been a while since I have owned on. Just recently purchased a 78 El camino that is supposedly a Black Knight. It has the build that matches the vin, but not the tag under the hood. Confusing.

My plan if it is a real Black knight is to return to close as original as possible. If its not a real BK. Then I want to customize it to my taste. Its rough now but will be a beauty when Im done.
20161120_212146.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Welcome aboard from KY man. Hey, you gotta start somewhere with the build. It's good to see people like yourself still snatching up these cars for sure. If it is a real BK, it will be awesome to see it return to its former glory!

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Looks like it ended up in good hands.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Ive always wanted a 78-80 elcamino but it seems like something goes wrong when I go to buy one lol

magik

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 17, 2016
denver colorado
Thank you for all the welcomes. Sorry for the horrible typing in my original post. I swear I am not dumb Lol . Before I got to partying and all that for the new year, I spent most of the day rebuilding the front suspension. Seems like the previous owners were pot hole hunting or thought the el co was the General Lee and was launching this car of ramps! everything was shot!
Happy New year to all!

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Welcome and Happy New Year. Car looks solid - great start. What is the number on the cowl tag Z ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor