New to G body hobby and i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnb

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 13, 2021
Did not see where you where looking for a G-Body. Make sure to check the rear frame rails. I am in the rust belt and the frames go behind the rear axle on all the variants.
Thank you for the info. I am located in California

tkruger

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2015
NY
Thank you for the info. I am located in California
Good, then rust should not be an issue. There I would make sure everything to pass smog was present. Where I am they do a visual that you still have all of the components but never check the actual emissions at the pipe. I would hate to have a great running car that I had to dump a bunch of money on because someone deleted all of the smog stuff.

Reactions: 1 users

johnb

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 13, 2021
Good, then rust should not be an issue. There I would make sure everything to pass smog was present. Where I am they do a visual that you still have all of the components but never check the actual emissions at the pipe. I would hate to have a great running car that I had to dump a bunch of money on because someone deleted all of the smog stuff.
Thanks for reminding me about the smog issue

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor