CHEVY New to GBody and want to say hi everyone. I'm a new owner of a 1987 El Camino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinker

n00b
Nov 7, 2020
Reedley, Ca
I love cars, trucks and pretty much anything with a motor or petals (bicycles). I have owned to many vehicles to list here and have lots of pics but that's for another time I'm looking forward to using this site for info relating to my project and will try to contribute where and when I can. I started helping my dad with the family car when I was 12 (holding the drop light) which you better not drop. I've loved cars ever since and I'm over 50 and still love them. I owned my first car before I even had a drivers license but my parents wouldn't let me drive it until I was licensed so I worked on it every day after school. Didn't have much money so I tried to do all the work myself. Thanks to all of you who contribute to this great site and may all your rides be good(y).

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
welcome from iowa

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome, if you haven't noticed we are very pic happy. Looking forward to seeing your ol girl

DR HURST 84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2018
I love cars, trucks and pretty much anything with a motor or petals (bicycles). I have owned to many vehicles to list here and have lots of pics but that's for another time I'm looking forward to using this site for info relating to my project and will try to contribute where and when I can. I started helping my dad with the family car when I was 12 (holding the drop light) which you better not drop. I've loved cars ever since and I'm over 50 and still love them. I owned my first car before I even had a drivers license but my parents wouldn't let me drive it until I was licensed so I worked on it every day after school. Didn't have much money so I tried to do all the work myself. Thanks to all of you who contribute to this great site and may all your rides be good(y).
Welcome from Michigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor